- 11 students
- 14 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 30 day duration
The Stock Market Course as designed by the stock market experts at DICC aims to provide you basic to advanced knowledge of the concept of stock market market. The course includes the concepts such as Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Derivative and Option Analysis and basically covers all forms of market such as equity market, currency market, and commodity market. After the completion of the course, you will be eligible to trade profitable trades from the stock market. You can design your own strategies and would have complete knowledge and understanding of the charts, patterns, oscillators, bollinger bands, how to calculate support levels and resistance levels of any stock and so on.
The stock market course is designed on the NSE patterns and after the completion of the course, you can also apply and clear the NSE exams and can get the certification as well. DICC also provides the certification to its students after the exam conducted by DICC. So, this course not only make you skillful in the stock market industry but also make you certified.
- Over 50 lectures and 55.5 hours of video content!
- Research based Training and different case studies.
- Learn basic to advanced of stock market from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced learning techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by stock market experts who do have more than of 12 years of experience in this field.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Examination and Certification Included after the completion of the course.
Preview of the Stock Market Course
- Preview of the Stock Market Course
- What is Martketplace?
- Stock Market Indexes
- Different Market Segments
- World Financial Markets
- Evaluation of Economic World
- How to Choose a Stock Broker
- Functionality of Stock Market and its Legal Status
- What is Technical Analysis?
- Different Styles of Trading
- Pillars of Technical Analysis
- Support & Resistance and Trading Lines
- Price Patterns and Classical Shapes
- Harmonic Patterns